REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The Bancroft Public Library is seeking written proposals for the following project to be performed at the Bancroft Public Library Proudfit Hall community room at 181 S. Main Street, Salem, New York:
NEW LIGHT FIXTURES: supply and install new LED light fixtures in main library area.
All sealed bid proposals must be received by 6 PM on Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at the Bancroft Public Library, 181 S. Main Street, Salem, NY 12865. All sealed bids will be opened and read publicly at the June 13, 2023 Bancroft Public Library Board of Trustees meeting. Specifications may be found at the Bancroft Public Library and on its website at https://www.bancroftlibrary.org/. The Board of Trustees of the Bancroft Public Library reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
NEW LIGHT FIXTURES
· Remove ceiling florescent light fixtures in Proudfit Hall community room.
· Supply and install ten (10) new 2×4 LED edge lit panel ,35k,40k,50k 6500 lumens DLC 71784B or equivalent fixtures fifty (50) watt, 4653 lumens ceiling light fixtures.
· LED light to have color temperature between 3,000 – 4,000K.
· Contractor to identify, provide, complete and submit required paperwork for all available replacement lighting rebate (e.g. NYSE&G, etc.).
· Clean and remove all job related debris including but not limited to light fixtures that have been removed.
NOTICE: This construction project is subject to the New York State Prevailing Wage law.
Please click –> HERE <– for a downloadable/printable copy of this legal notice and project specifications.